Market Februar 18, 2021

1 view

update Service email

Feb 18, 2021, 9:39:37 AM2/18/21
to clayton tom, stemsmexico
THE MARKET WILL GAP DOWN AGAIN. I WILL FOLLOW
WITH THE DAILY AND WEEKLY OF NDX 100 .. NOT EXACTLY
BULLISH.. HERE IS THE DAILY NDX NASDAQ 100

HOW ARE THINGS IN FREEZER TEXAS// SEE BELOW, BETTER THAN CNN

GAP GAP GAP DOWN..CLASSIC MARKET TOP.. NOT MY OPINION.. JUST THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES
GOOD LUCK TODAY
image.png

HOW TO TRADE . NDX . NASDAQ 100

USE 1 min TIME PERIOD 2 DAY TIME FRAME
SET MACD 12,26,9
SLOW STOCHASTICS 144,3
WILLIAMS % 144

1 MINUTE CHART.

image.png

THIS IS HOW YOUR TRADE SQQQ...BEAR QQQ / BEAR NASDAQ 100

SAME SETTINGS USING 1 min Timer Period .. 2 Day TIME FRAME

image.png

REPORT FROM DALLAS TEXAS FROM MY FRIEND ANDY, AND THIS IS JUST THE FIRST YEAR OF THE GSM, GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM
IT WILL GET INCREASINGLY WORSE FOR THE NEXT EIGHT YEARS. SUPPOSE TO LAST 35 YEARS.. ARE YOU WITH ME_  AND THIS
YEAR THE ICE AND SNOW AND THE REST.. IS MOVING FURTHER SOUTH .. LATITUDE .. PREPARE AS I HAVE SUGGESTED.. AND
STOCK UP.. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL PRICES HAVE TRIPLED AND THERE IS NO FOOD IN THE STORE.. YA HEAR ME!

No food in the stores. The Mcdonalds has a mile line out front. Power for me was an hour on  an hour off most of the week.
 Pipes bursting all over over the area in homes. My rental house has at least one busted pipe in the kitchen. But Im heading to work today and the power seems to have been restored here in North Dallas. Many gas stations out of gas and no mail.  This was a mess for many in Texas as many went without power for many hours and days..30 have died. Green power really works.
 Downtown Austin where the capital is never had a power outage at all while the surrounding downtown area was hit hard. How does that work?

Retard Biden did say it would be a very dark winter on 3 different occasions. I wonder how he knew?

The USA is a mess and the Democrats are basically calling anyone else a terrorist and want to re program us all. But all the republican states are profitable with law and order and

update Service email

Feb 18, 2021, 10:41:08 AM2/18/21
to clayton tom, stemsmexico
TAKE PROFIT ON SHORT NDX RIGHT NOW // AND A PERFECT LONG SETUP FOR NDX
SQQQ.. WILL SLIDE

image.png

update Service email

Feb 18, 2021, 11:06:15 AM2/18/21
to clayton tom, stemsmexico
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS.. LIKE PAINT BY NUMBERS

SHOULD BE LONG NDX.. NAZ 100.. WHY I LIKE TRADING NDX .. CUZ VOLATILE LEVERAGED
1>100 AND TRADES OVERNIGHT.. SO YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF.. OVERNIGHT
STOCKS TRADED ON THE N.Y EXCHANGES .. DO NOT TRADE OVERNIGHT.. HOWEVER
ALL THE INDICES OF THE WORLD TRADE OVERNIGHT   AND OPEN UP IN THE LATE AFTERNOON
ON SUNDAY..

OK.. YOU GOT IT?

image.png

update Service email