Ocular reset with update of Stellarium?

Craig Williams

Nov 18, 2021, 2:14:18 PM11/18/21
to Stellarium
I went to look at my ocular settings for tonight's lunar eclipse and found that all the info I had entered (scopes, eyepieces, cameras) is gone -- replaced by LOTS of generic choices.  I assume this happened when Is there a way to retain my ocular settings when updating to 0.21.2.  Is there a way to retain my personal ocular settings?  Or perhaps are they still there but I don't know where to find them...  Thanks!

Craig Williams

Nov 18, 2021, 3:43:57 PM11/18/21
to Stellarium
Sorry for the gibberish -- it looks like I tried to rearrange some of the words and forgot to clean it up.