Stellarium use with MPC and/or Maxim DL

steve foss

Nov 19, 2021, 1:26:26 PM11/19/21
to Stellarium
New to Stellarium.  Like the format.  How do I increase the asteroid database and search function to display locations of asteroids on the Stellarium screen?

Alexander Wolf

Nov 20, 2021, 12:32:07 AM11/20/21
to stell...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Сб, 20 нояб. 2021 г. в 01:26, steve foss <gpobserv...@outlook.com>:
New to Stellarium.  Like the format.  How do I increase the asteroid database and search function to display locations of asteroids on the Stellarium screen?

Please use Solar System Editor plugin to manage asteroids.
--
With best regards, Alexander Wolf.

Steven Foss

Nov 20, 2021, 11:46:57 AM11/20/21
to stell...@googlegroups.com

Hello!   Got it!  Pays to read the Users PDF.  Found 12.7 soon after emailing you.  Works great!  Thanks for the speedy reply.