Satellites config "all over the place"

Martin Lewicki

Aug 23, 2022, 3:11:40 AM8/23/22
to Stellarium
v0.22.2 on iMAC
Configuured satellites to show the "GPS" groups such as Galileo, Beidou, ZQS, IRNS etc. But cannot add the GPS group itself. It appears in the source list and checked. Have updated elements of the course.

Furthermore, on  Windows (using v0.22.2), it works for some groups. I can add GPS for instance but can't add glonass and others. Every time  I click "Add" there is a download of the latest elements every time (but not on the MAC) Configuring is all over the place. Some things add other don't.

I have been using previous versions and the satellites worked as prescribed. Something has changed.

Martin

Martin Lewicki

Aug 24, 2022, 8:19:20 PM8/24/22
to Stellarium
GPS satellites are checked but are not found in the "Add" to groups

See screen shots
gps2.png
gps1.png

Alexander V. Wolf

Aug 25, 2022, 12:09:23 PM8/25/22
to Stellarium

чт, 25 авг. 2022 г. в 07:19, Martin Lewicki <martin....@gmail.com>:
GPS satellites are checked but are not found in the "Add" to groups

GPS should be added already, because GPS satellites included into default list of satellites

--
With best regards, Alexander