Satellite plug in

Tony Pagett

May 16, 2024, 4:03:48 PMMay 16
to Stellarium
I have tried everything I can think of but no matter how many satellite databases I tick in the plug in I cannot get more than 146 satellites to show in my list

JAY RESPLER

May 17, 2024, 12:43:48 AMMay 17
to Stellarium
Not sure just what you want. I get thousands.

Tony Pagett

May 18, 2024, 3:00:08 AMMay 18
to Stellarium
I want to see more than 146 satellites or at least be able to select them from a list. For example, at the moment, I do not have any COSMOS satellites showing in my list

Tony Pagett

May 18, 2024, 3:14:19 AMMay 18
to Stellarium
I want to be able to select a satellite from a list. For example COSMOS 2242 passed through a photograph I took the other night but no COSMOS satellites are available on my list.

Alexander V. Wolf

May 18, 2024, 3:24:26 AMMay 18
to stell...@googlegroups.com

сб, 18 мая 2024 г. в 14:14, Tony Pagett <tonypa...@gmail.com>:
I want to be able to select a satellite from a list. For example COSMOS 2242 passed through a photograph I took the other night but no COSMOS satellites are available on my list.

Open Satellites plug-in GUI:
1) In tab Sources press button "Reset sources list to it defaults" (bottom right corner)
2) In tab Sources mark all checkboxes in the list
3) Open Settings tab and press button "Update now"
4) After finishing updating open Satellites tab, press button "Select all satellites in list" and mark checkbox "Displayed"

--
With best regards, Alexander