Changing to 12 hour time

D. Rice

Oct 23, 2021, 3:06:31 PM10/23/21
to Stellarium
Hello, I am a new user and I would like to use 12 hour time instead of 24 hour time in the Date and Time floating pallet.

Under the Configuration/Time settings I have tried 12 -hour format and System Default, both which should work but the floating time pallet doesn't seem to be affected by the changes.  Is there a way to change the floating time window?  Thanks.   -Derryl

Georg Zotti

Oct 23, 2021, 3:16:33 PM10/23/21
to Stellarium
This panel is working in 24-hours format only. The 12/24 switch governs display on the status bar. (top of bottom button bar)

D. Rice

Oct 23, 2021, 3:19:26 PM10/23/21
to Stellarium
Ok, thanks.