1.1 Release Date: September 30th

Jake Urban

Sep 29, 2020, 7:38:01 PM9/29/20
to Stellar Polaris
Hello Polaris Devs,

I'm excited to announce that Polaris 1.1 will be released tomorrow, a bit ahead of my anticipated release date due to the upcoming protocol 14 update on testnet. The major features coming in Polaris 1.1 are:
  • Multisignature Distribution Account Support (PR)
  • One-time-token (OTT) Interactive JWT's (PR and fixes)
  • Protected Updates for Distribution Account Seeds in Admin Panel (PR)
Polaris 1.1 will not support protocol 14 because the Python Stellar SDK has not released P14 changes. However, I will release a patch version (1.1.1) as soon as P14 SDK support is released as well as a minor version (1.2) with ClaimableBalance support when I have time to implement it.

Glad to discuss any questions here.

Jake Urban

Sep 30, 2020, 2:07:03 PM9/30/20
to Stellar Polaris