SEP-24 Claimable Balance Support

Justin

Jan 19, 2021, 4:29:15 PM1/19/21
to Stellar Developers
Hello!

From now on, when there are important changes to the standards laid out in Stellar Ecosystem Proposals, I'm going to notify you, Stellar Devs, just like I do when there's an important software release.  That way, you can make sure to update your implementations to stay on top of things.

This first one is for anyone with a wallet or anchor service that supports SEP-24: Interactive Anchor/Wallet Transfer Server....

The SDF is excited to announced that SEP-24 was updated to support Claimable Balances! This change simplifies the deposit flow by allowing anchors to send the deposit funds to Stellar accounts that do not yet have a trustline for the requested asset. This functionality is currently optional but highly recommended, and may be required in the future.

Here are links wallets & anchors will find useful:
SEP-6 will soon be updated to also include support for Claimable Balances as well.  If you have any questions, please let me know.