SEP-24 Claimable Balance Support

Justin

Jan 19, 2021, 4:29:15 PMJan 19
to Stellar Developers
Hello!

From now on, when there are important changes to the standards laid out in Stellar Ecosystem Proposals, I'm going to notify you, Stellar Devs, just like I do when there's an important software release.  That way, you can make sure to update your implementations to stay on top of things.

This first one is for anyone with a wallet or anchor service that supports SEP-24: Interactive Anchor/Wallet Transfer Server....

The SDF is excited to announced that SEP-24 was updated to support Claimable Balances! This change simplifies the deposit flow by allowing anchors to send the deposit funds to Stellar accounts that do not yet have a trustline for the requested asset. This functionality is currently optional but highly recommended, and may be required in the future.

Here are links wallets & anchors will find useful:
SEP-6 will soon be updated to also include support for Claimable Balances as well.  If you have any questions, please let me know.