Now live: Phase 2 Soroban settings.

Justin

Mar 19, 2024, 1:42:35 PMMar 19
to Stellar Developers
Hello Devs,

Today, validators once again voted to increase network resource limits to allow for more smart contract transactions on Stellar Mainnet.  We're now in Phase 2 of the Soroban rollout.  It's go time!  If you have smart contracts aimed at Mainnet, deploy when ready!

And when you do deploy, please fill out the Mainnet notification form to help us make plans to provide any support we can, and share info in the Mainnet Discord thread to give the community visibility into your work.

I know we're all dying to see what launches when.  Exciting day!  Big things to come!