CAP Core Team Review at the next Protocol Meeting

Naman Kumar

Mar 12, 2024, 2:52:44 AMMar 12
to Stellar Developers
I'd like to invite the CAP Core Team to deliberate over the latest proposals put forth by the Stellar ecosystem to advance stellar-core. Both proposals have been publicly discussed, debated, and iterated multiple times by the authors. I am listing both below for your review, Nicolas, David, and Jed.

When: this Thursday, 3/14/2024, at 1pm PT / 8pm UTC
Where: Stellar Protocol Meeting held in Stellar Discord
Invite link: Join Meeting

  • Discussions: 1,2,3

I realize it's on short notice but hope you can make it.

Naman

Naman Kumar

Mar 13, 2024, 8:10:09 PMMar 13
to Stellar Developers, Nicolas Barry, David Mazières, Jed McCaleb
A third CAP has been added for consideration.