SPEEDEX Pricing Proposal

Jonathan Jove

Feb 18, 2022, 4:04:54 PM2/18/22
to Stellar Developers
I have just published a second SPEEDEX proposal, CAP-0045. This proposal builds on the configuration tools from CAP-0044 to define a two-phase pricing mechanism for SPEEDEX.

Like CAP-0044, this proposal hands a new power to validators: the power to propose SPEEDEX settlement prices (the first phase). The proposal also has a built-in solver to ensure a minimum pricing quality (the second phase).

This CAP has some fairly technical parts. Please let me know if there are ways in which the proposal can be expanded or clarified to make it easier to read and understand. And as always, I'm interested to see any other feedback, criticism, comments, and questions.