Patch release alert: please upgrade your Stellar JS SDK!

Justin

Jul 2, 2021, 12:57:08 PM7/2/21
to Stellar Developers
Hello Developers,

We just released v8.2.3 of the Stellar JS SDK that fixes a bug that has security implications that could affect SEP-10 implementations that use the JS SDK.

You can find the release along with notes about the patch here:

Out of an abundance of caution, we strongly advise any users of the JS SDK to upgrade to this new version as soon as possible, although doing so is especially important to anyone who uses the SDK to create authenticated SEP-10 user sessions.

For more info about the bug, see: