Out now: Horizon v1.14.0

Justin

Jan 25, 2021, 1:49:16 PM1/25/21
to Stellar Developers

Good news!

We just released Horizon v1.14.0.  Download it and read the full release notes here: https://github.com/stellar/go/releases/tag/horizon-v1.14.0

This version fixes a minor /fee_stats bug, improves the /metrics endpoint, and makes it easier to use Horizon in standalone networks for integration tests.

It also brings us within inches of the Horizon 2.0 release, which will make running your own production Horizon instance a lot simpler and more efficient, and which we look forward to talking about in depth over the coming months.

As always, if you run Horizon, we urge you to take a minute to update your software.  Doing so makes the world a better, safer, more efficient place.