kodo installation

akil seenu

Mar 9, 2020, 12:25:14 PM3/9/20
to steinwurf-dev
Hi all,
When I tried to install kodo via this link in my 64 bit OS windows laptop

I am getting this error when doing python waf configure

Recurse "pybind11" for "configure" failed with: Python was not configured properly
(complete log in C:\Users\akila\Downloads\kodo-python\kodo-python-master\build\win32\config.log)
 I don't know how to get rid of this error
kindly reply to me

snapshot.docx

Marcell Fehér

Oct 2, 2020, 4:07:43 AM10/2/20
to steinwurf-dev
Hi guys,

I'm having the same problem with Python 3.8 and a freshly installed Visual Studio 2017.
When I try to configure pybind11 by itself, a warning says it cannot create the build_current symlink. Any advice on how to proceed?

Thanks,
Marcell

Jeppe Pihl

Oct 2, 2020, 4:28:10 AM10/2/20
to Marcell Fehér, steinwurf-dev
Hi Marcell and Akil,

Maybe I can help. I think it has to do with the fact that you need admin rights on windows to make the symlinks.

I'm not personally using windows, so let me know if this solves your problem. If so I'll make sure to add it to the documentation :)

Cheers,

Jeppe

akilasri...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2020, 11:20:39 AM11/3/20