is_symbol_decoded() in block api , python

Umair Shahid

Jan 26, 2022, 8:57:01 AM1/26/22
to steinwurf-dev
I am trying to use is_symbol_decoded(index) in a block decoder but it only returns true after the decoder is complete, even if the symbol was correctly decoded at a a previous point in time, it would still return false. Is this inherent in the block api?

Jeppe Pihl

Feb 9, 2022, 7:07:08 AM2/9/22
to Umair Shahid, steinwurf-dev
Hi Umair,

We are aware of this issue. It has been resolved in the most recent version of kodo, however this new version has not yet propagated to kodo-python.

All the best,

Jeppe