python waf configure issues in kodo-ns3-examples

郭嘉诚

Apr 6, 2021, 7:16:51 AM4/6/21
to steinwurf-dev
Hi,
When I execute "python waf configure" in the kodo-ns3-examples directory, the following error appears. I've got the license and only "fifi" is wrong and other dependencies are downloaded correctly. Can someone tell me why and how.

捕获.PNG

Jeppe Pihl

Apr 6, 2021, 7:31:21 AM4/6/21
to 郭嘉诚, steinwurf-dev
Hi,

I believe you mistyped your username or password. If you set up ssh, the configure step will be a much smoother experience for you. Here's a like explaining how to: https://docs.github.com/en/github/authenticating-to-github/generating-a-new-ssh-key-and-adding-it-to-the-ssh-agent