SteerSuite 1.0 released!

Shawn

Jul 25, 2009, 8:53:53 PM7/25/09
to SteerSuite

SteerSuite 1.0 is released. Visit the SteerSuite web page,
http://www.magix.ucla.edu/steersuite/ to download.

If you are interested in prototyping your own AI, challenging your
existing steering algorithms, experimenting with benchmarking steering
behaviors, or even just interested in using a generic simulator tool,
then take a look at SteerSuite!

We look forward to constructive feedback from the community.

~Shawn

Shawn

Sep 17, 2009, 12:46:30 PM9/17/09
to SteerSuite

SteerSuite 1.02 is released! Visit the SteerSuite web page,
http://www.magix.ucla.edu/steersuite/ to download.

Looking forward: the next release will include a simple a-star path-
finding library, and at least one steering algorithm. Further on the
horizon (probably a few months in the future), we will add SteerBug.

As always, feedback is greatly appreciated!

~Shawn