SteerSuite 1.3 coming soon!

Shawn

Mar 9, 2010, 12:37:42 PM3/9/10
to SteerSuite
Hi everyone,

Just announcing that a SteerSuite 1.3 will be coming within the next
week or two.

Some of the new features of this release will include:
- License will be changed to GPL
- Users can now instantiate simulation engines from their own code
- A new steering AI algorithm, PPR AI (plan, predict, react) will
be provided.
- A flexible best-first search class, for planning tasks

If possible, we will also include the source code to our Egocentric
Affordance Fields steering AI. There is some support for more types
of obstacles and drawing functionality, which will be gradually
improved in future versions as well.

Let us know if there are any feature requests, and we can discuss
them!

~Shawn