New version exits much

1 view

NielsC

May 24, 2010, 3:07:24 PM5/24/10
to SteelAndroid
Hello people,

After I updated Steel recently it has exited in the middle of a
session often. Specifically when loading a new page.
My phone is an Xperia X10i.

Any suggestions?

Kind regards.

Niels Christiansen

May 26, 2010, 2:52:01 PM5/26/10
to steela...@googlegroups.com
Actually it would appear other browsers exhibit the same behaviour, even the default one.
That would mean that Steen is of the hook, and I'm busy figuring out what happened.
It just might be PandaHome but can't tell yet.

Kind regards, Niels.

FadeFx

Jul 15, 2010, 2:39:45 PM7/15/10
to SteelAndroid
iff you have rooted your phone you could try playing arround with
memory threasholds, this did the trick for me on my samsung galaxy
i7500 which is a low memory device...

Niels Christiansen

Jul 15, 2010, 3:33:34 PM7/15/10
to steela...@googlegroups.com

Hi FadeFx,

Nope, it's just a official-updates-only Xperia X10, but interesting tip none the less. I've suspected a slightly inferior memory handling by Android for a while now.
Kind regards, and thank you for your reply.
Niels.