Staying logged in

Christina

Mar 10, 2010, 9:50:29 PM3/10/10
to SteelAndroid
The browser saves the password and works fine for a day to a day and a
half but then always asks me to sign back in. Luckily it saves my
password but when I click Login (to Facebook), it says "invalid
password" and finally takes when I click Login a second time.

Is there a way to keep me always logged in?

kolbysoft

Mar 10, 2010, 10:09:31 PM3/10/10
to SteelAndroid
Christina,

not sure exactly what's going on, but I know that fbook is really
picky about their sessions.
If you had logged in already, and log in from a different machine, it
will kill the previous session (security policy I guess).
For fbook I would really recommend the dedicated app in the market, it
keeps your credentials, so you don't have to re-login all the time.

Michael

Christina

Mar 11, 2010, 1:00:05 PM3/11/10
to SteelAndroid
Signing in somewhere else may have something to do with it, I didn't
think about that. I do use the app, also, and it's great but for some
things I prefer to use the browser and Steel is the only one that
won't convert Facebook to touch.facebook.com.

Great app, thanks! =)