heard the good news

schwiz

Feb 12, 2010, 1:24:38 AM2/12/10
to SteelAndroid
Congrats on the deal with skyfire, looking forward to seeing what
comes of it, although I'm sad that Steel is likely to be dead now.

Mike Loomis

Feb 12, 2010, 8:35:02 AM2/12/10
to steela...@googlegroups.com
Um, what?

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 1:24 AM, schwiz <sch...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congrats on the deal with skyfire, looking forward to seeing what
comes of it, although I'm sad that Steel is likely to be dead now.

schwiz

Feb 15, 2010, 8:59:28 AM2/15/10
to SteelAndroid
http://androidandme.com/2010/02/news/skyfire-announces-android-browser-acquires-kolbysoft/

On Feb 12, 7:35 am, Mike Loomis <loomi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Um, what?
>
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 1:24 AM, schwiz <sch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Congrats on the deal with skyfire, looking forward to seeing what
> > comes of it, although I'm sad that Steel is likely to be dead now.
>
> > --

> > steelandroid...@googlegroups.com<steelandroid%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

Jeni T

Feb 15, 2010, 12:24:51 PM2/15/10
to steela...@googlegroups.com, SteelAndroid
Wow!!! How exciting! Congratulations Mike!

Sent from my iPhone