Is this an Open Source Project?

theSealPortalTeam

May 17, 2010, 1:30:12 PM5/17/10
to SteelAndroid
Just wondering, is this an open source project. I need a quick way to
make very small changes, such as fooling a browser (not necessarily
this one) to act as if it is IE for access on some of my proprietary
sites built of technologies which are force the user to have an IE
browser. I've tried fixing them so they do not force the browser to be
IE, with no luck. I know that in the desktop environment you can just
change the user-agent header field to make the site work well.

I'd also like to make some improvements and add a JavaScript to Droid
interface. A simple way to access the droid information with
Javascript Commands from a site. Any suggestions on how to fix the
above problem in steel? Any suggestions on where to begin a browser?

FadeFx

Jul 15, 2010, 2:42:56 PM7/15/10
to SteelAndroid
did you ever open the settings? changing user agent string is there
since i know steel browser!

On 17 Mai, 19:30, theSealPortalTeam <thesealportalt...@gmail.com>