Questions

ranggie4

Aug 12, 2010, 6:32:57 PM8/12/10
to SteelAndroid
Hi all. I'm new to the Android community and to Steel as well. Had
installed it previously and didn't like it much as I didn't know how
most android browser worked. After sampling Dolphin HD, Skyfire,
xScope and Opera Mini, I've had the best experience with Steel. I
would still like to see two things for now though.

1. To have an Exit button. Am I doing it wrong and there already is a
way to shutdown the browser immediately?
2. Why can't I write, reply or generally edit messages in www.tagged.com?
None of the browsers work with Opera being the worst, can't read at
all.

Mike Loomis

Aug 12, 2010, 7:13:41 PM8/12/10
to steela...@googlegroups.com

The answer to your first question is to long press the BACK button.  It will then ask you if you want to exit.