Tickets on sale!

Julie Pagano

May 7, 2012, 2:29:46 PM5/7/12
to steel-city...@googlegroups.com
Tickets are now available for Steel City Ruby Conf.  Go register at ShowClix!

Daniel Cardella

Jun 27, 2012, 11:16:08 AM6/27/12
to steel-city...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julie and all. Would you please direct an available ticket my way if it should become available?
Thank you,
Dan
dcar...@endeavorequity.com
danendeavor.com

Edward Kim

Jun 29, 2012, 3:56:46 PM6/29/12
to steel-city...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan, I have a ticket and can no longer attend. Would you be interested in buying the ticket from me?

Thanks,
Ed

Sunil Doshi

Jul 12, 2012, 9:50:02 AM7/12/12
to steel-city...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ed,
Do you still have that ticket? I might be interested. You can email me at sdo...@reviewed.com or tweet me at @widepipe.

Sunil
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Rebecca Garcia

Jul 16, 2012, 7:33:28 PM7/16/12
to steel-city...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I have a ticket for sale, if anyone's interested, please let me know!

Best,
Rebecca

Heath Lilley

Jul 17, 2012, 2:23:48 PM7/17/12
to steel-city...@googlegroups.com
I too am still looking for a ticket.  Feel free to contact me via email if you have one for sale.

Thanks,
Heath

On Monday, May 7, 2012 2:29:46 PM UTC-4, Julie Pagano wrote:
Message has been deleted

Leo

Jul 31, 2012, 8:21:33 PM7/31/12
to steel-city...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a ticket too.  Please contact me if you have one for sale.

Thanks,
Leo