Will work for attendance!

Justin Bozonier

Jul 26, 2012, 9:00:33 AM7/26/12
to steel-city...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to come out to the conference next weekend but you're sold out! Are you in need of any volunteers who might work for admission? :)

Justin Bozonier

Isaac Sanders

Jul 26, 2012, 9:16:43 AM7/26/12
to steel-city...@googlegroups.com
There are those who have their tickets for sale in the announcement thread.

Carol Nichols

Jul 26, 2012, 11:18:12 AM7/26/12
to steel-city...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), we have enough volunteers from people already attending -- but thank you for the offer!

As Isaac mentioned, there are people who are no longer able to come who are looking to sell their tickets (better be at cost too! no scalpers! ;)

Hope to see you there!
-Carol
SCRC Organizing Committee Member