Get Return on execute rconExec - Game Rust

filewarez filewarez

Jul 27, 2016, 1:22:15 PM7/27/16
to Steam Condenser
Hi Sebastian,

I need to get information from users who are in the game (Rust). In the console if I type (global.status) I get a list of everything I need, so I created the command by rconExec, but it does not return.

also tested the getPlayers () command, however it does not give me the information I need (mainly steamid) has some way to get this answer?

Thank you again.

test rcon example:

<?php
require_once('vendor/koraktor/steam-condenser/lib/steam-condenser.php');

$server = new SourceServer('123.123.123.123', 28016);
try {
   $server->rconAuth('pass');
   echo $server->rconExec('global.users');
}
catch(RCONNoAuthException $e) {
   trigger_error('Could not authenticate with the game server.',
         E_USER_ERROR);
}

Sebastian Staudt

Jul 28, 2016, 7:41:21 AM7/28/16
to Steam Condenser
The were several issues on GitHub about Rust. Its protocol is not fully identical to Source’s so it might not work with Steam Condenser.