Go thru all the players efficiently

Whiteclaws

Sep 18, 2013, 8:26:01 PM9/18/13
to steam-c...@googlegroups.com
Hey there ,

I just wanted to know how to go thru all the steam players efficiently , and if getting someone's SteamID profile calls the webapi ( Even if I don't get some api info messages like I do when I ask for the backpack ... )

Any ideas are welcome !

Sebastian Staudt

Sep 18, 2013, 11:51:17 PM9/18/13
to steam-condenser
Hi.

The best way would probably be to use the ISteamUser/GetPlayerSummaries Web API method. It allows to use multiple (up to 100) SteamIDs with a single call. This is not (yet) supported by Steam Condenser itself, but you should be able to call it using the WebApi class.

2013/9/19 Whiteclaws <kwbstu...@gmail.com>
Hey there ,

I just wanted to know how to go thru all the steam players efficiently , and if getting someone's SteamID profile calls the webapi ( Even if I don't get some api info messages like I do when I ask for the backpack ... )

Any ideas are welcome !

Whiteclaws

Sep 19, 2013, 5:58:10 PM9/19/13
to steam-c...@googlegroups.com
How about going thru multiple backpacks with 1 call

Sebastian Staudt

Sep 19, 2013, 11:34:01 PM9/19/13
to steam-condenser
That's not possible right now.