Tf2 , get unusual item effect via gameitem

Whiteclaws

Sep 15, 2013, 9:54:28 PM9/15/13
to steam-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi there

I have a small script that gets me all the unusuals and their name , but I don't know how to get their unusual effect , any ideas ?

Thanks and have a nice day ...

Also , I am using GameInventory , then scanning it to get a GameItem , that I then System.out.println(GameItem.getName());

And I'm using java

Sebastian Staudt

Sep 16, 2013, 12:49:15 AM9/16/13
to steam-condenser
In TF2 inventories items with particle effects will have a special attribute (defindex 134). The "floatValue" of this attribute will link to the specific effect in the "attribute_controlled_attached_particles" list.

Whiteclaws

Sep 16, 2013, 7:16:27 PM9/16/13
to steam-c...@googlegroups.com
Where can I get that list ?