steam-condenser getPlayers()

Quentin Duchein

Sep 8, 2017, 3:34:50 AM9/8/17
to Steam Condenser
Hi every one,

I need your help because the function getPlayers return a negative value (-63 for exemple).

I use this function on Rust Server.

Can you help me ?

I'm sorry for my english i'm french faggot :/

Sebastian Staudt

Sep 11, 2017, 5:52:57 AM9/11/17
to Steam Condenser
Hi,

Rust ist not fully supported as it uses a non-compatible protocol.

Best regards,
    Sebastian

Hayden Thring

Dec 4, 2017, 3:22:53 PM12/4/17
to Steam Condenser
yes, some games use custom player structure/protocol, it can still be requested, you just have to use wireshark while running the game to capture the method to request it and read it, making addon functions to condensor to do this