Free Extended 10-Day Screening of GrowthBusters

Dave Gardner

Nov 25, 2016, 3:29:58 PM11/25/16
to steady...@googlegroups.com
The annual Black Friday free global screening of GrowthBusters is expanded to 10 days this year, and it is underway. If you haven’t seen it, here’s your chance. If you have, here’s your opportunity to recommend the film to friends, family, journalists, politicians, economists, and clergy. But don’t delay; the free screening ends in a week.

GrowthBusters examines the forces that fuel our society’s addiction to “more” – more Black Friday shopping year after year, more houses built, more cars manufactured, and more people to keep consuming. The film features such luminaries as Paul Ehrlich (author of The Population Bomb), Brian Czech (founder of CASSE and author of Supply Shock), Bill McKibben (co-founder of 350.org), Juliet Schor (author of True Wealth), Herman Daly, Dennis Meadows (co-author of Limits to Growth), Bill Rees (co-originator of ecological footprint), Sarah Susanka (author of The Not So Big Life) and Jerry Mander (founder of the International Forum on Globalization).

Dave Gardner
Producer of the Documentary,
GrowthBusters: Hooked on Growth
How do we become a sustainable civilization?

Follow the Film / Join the movement at