Steady State speakers were strong at Eco. Economics conference in Vancouver

thompsco

Oct 4, 2015, 12:51:31 AM10/4/15
to SteadyStaters
I've been at the Ecological Economics conference in Vancouver, Canada these last two days and it was quite good.  It's refreshing to be among large numbers of smart people who "get it."   I'm moved to post here just because of the exceptionally strong presentation made this morning by CASSE's own Dan O'Neill and James Magnus-Johnston.  I'm usually full of snarky remarks when it comes to presentations, but I really wish Dan and James' talk were available online, as I could then email everyone I know with links to that :)

I'm very glad I made it here, not too far for me from California.  For those on the East Coast of the U.S., I'd recommend at least thinking about the Washington D.C. event coming in June:

SEE2016: Transforming the Economy: Sustaining Food, Water, Energy and Justice
26-29 June 2016
Washington, DC
For more information go to http://www.isee2016.com

Beckline Mukete

Oct 4, 2015, 2:04:40 AM10/4/15
to steady...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the post,it refreshes the mind to know we are being heard.
Could you please email Jacquelyn Kirkland (jacquely...@steadystate.org), she maybe able to grab the presentations by Dan O'Neill and James Magnus-Johnston and post them online.