Earning Season In The House Market Has Started

Staying Classifieds

Aug 22, 2013, 4:40:10 AM8/22/13
to staying-c...@googlegroups.com

BREAKING NEWS!

The Boom Is On It’s Way!

Jaco Jordaan at Southern Staying Gauteng East Rand reported this morning: “We should take note of what is happening in the US property market. Generally speaking we are always 18 months behind.”

The National Association of Realtors announced yesterday US existing home sales rose to a three-year high, in yet another positive sign for the housing market. In May, home prices rose 12.2% nationally, according to the latest Case-Shiller data. Obviously, you can see the housing market's impact in a wide range of companies -- though, as the NYT mentions not necessarily every retailer is seeing a lift during this earnings season.

“We should positively embrace what is happening in the US and start positioning ourselves. Now is the time to dust our marketing channels and to let the world know we are positively moving towards a boom and prosperity. There are thousands of estate agents trying to make it on their own, steering away from old franchise concepts. However, a lot has happened in the market. It was never easier than now to take hands. Sole Propriety agents owe it to themselves to investigate the options and to position themselves for what has already started: The Earnings Season of South Africa.”

Team: Staying Classifieds
100% free property portal at www.stayingclassifieds.co.za

.