5 Reasons People Won’t Buy

Staying Classifieds Property Portal

Aug 19, 2014, 6:44:00 AM8/19/14
to staying-c...@googlegroups.com

5 Reasons People Won’t Buy

There are an infinite number of books telling you who you have to be, in order to successfully sell your products and services. They're wrong. You just have to be YOU.

There are 5 reasons people don't buy. The first four are easy to deal with.

  1. No want
  2. No need
  3. No money
  4. No hurry

The 5th reason is the most difficult to contend with. That 5th reason is no trust.

You can only build trust by being yourself.

You win people over by consistently sharing your values, your beliefs, and your stories.

When it comes to building trust "If you show me yours, I'll show you mine" works.

Wearing a mask on the other hand wears you out. Faking it is fatiguing. The most exhausting activity is pretending to be who you know you're not.

When you choose you, there's a good chance that others will choose you.

Being personal is far more important than being perfect.

Many leading brands are now being human and telling it how it really is.

Domino's is allowing customers to post their unvarnished reviews - warts and all - on a Times Square billboard: You should too.

Team: Staying Classifieds

Post free ads, unlimited, on our free property portal at www.stayingclassifieds.co.za

.