Accommodation

Staying Classifieds Property Portal

Dec 5, 2017, 11:18:42 AM12/5/17
to Staying Classifieds Property Portal

New Booking &

Advertising Services for Hosts

List your holiday accommodation with air Staying Reservations. Fees are the lowest in South Africa. Your ads do not disappear amongst millions.

Staying Reservations Hosts: List and Hosting is free. No VAT is payable. Hosts that are VAT registered include the VAT in their rates. Staying Reservations deduct a 10% booking fees from the per night night reservation rates.

Guests: The price advertised is the price Guests pay. This service is 100% free. There are no additional costs.

Refundable Breakage Deposit: Managed by either Hosts or Staying Reservations by choice.

 Latest Accommodation Offers

No matter the location give your accommodation the exposure it deserves.

It is so easy to list your accommodation with us. Simply visit our website, sign up, list your space and keep your calendar updated. Then use the listing link of your active listing in your social media posts.

 Great Collections

Get added to Collections like Guest Houses, Farm Stays, Beach View Stays etc.

We manually manage Collections and Top Cities, but if we miss you then simply ask. It's that easy to be added and free. Yes, we provide all the support you require: emails and or phone, you are most welcome.

Contact Us.

www.stayingreservations.co.za

027 11 054 4444  | South Africa