Property Listing Promo Gift

Staying Classifieds

Sep 3, 2013, 6:46:52 AM9/3/13
to staying-c...@googlegroups.com

Free Promotional Gift !!

Exclusive to our Staying Classifieds clients.

As always listing with us is 100% free while your ads are spread across the internet search engines for free.

However, we also have a service by which you can, in addition, promote your ads on our website. More information is available at: Click here ...

Your Free Promotional Gift:

Once you have listed more than 20 properties at any given time we will pay cash into your account to be used at your own discretion and in your own time to make your ads “Feature” on our website.

All you have to do is to send us, via the “Contact Us” link on our website, a message as soon as you have reached 20 listings.

Happy Marketing!
Team: Staying Classifieds

.