Staying Classifieds Property Portal

Dec 3, 2013, 1:48:34 AM12/3/13
to staying-c...@googlegroups.com
Dear Partners,
With the end of 2013 just around the corner it is perhaps appropriate to confirm that we will none-stop continue to serve your adverts with us.

As a new, 8 months old baby, free property portal in the market we did not reach our goals. Then why do we do it and why do we spend the money: We are not realtors, but it is great to know what is going on in the property market.  And after all Staying Classifieds is a side product, that we would like to back, of World Solutions Free Classifieds that is now ranking 400 000 out of 32 billion web pages worldwide. So we are committed to serve you.

We have already set our goals and strategies for 2014, but more about that next year.

From all of us at Staying Classifieds we thank you for using our 100% free service, unlimited listings. We wish you a wonderful festive season.

Warm Regards

Team: Staying Classifieds

You will Find us on Goolge and All Search Engines