Accommodation

Staying Classifieds Property Portal

Feb 23, 2017, 8:13:57 AM2/23/17
to Staying Classifieds Property Portal

Hi,

As promised we only do a post quarterly.

Well, the 1st quarter of the year is almost history and its time to talk about VACATION ACCOMMODATION and your NEXT GETAWAY.

IMPORTANT - ACCOMMODATION HOSTS:

If you are the owner of vacation accommodation then consider diversifying your marketing portfolio. It’s extremely important to do so. We’re not saying that you shouldn’t invest into your own website, with email marketing, inbound marketing, social media, SEO, etc…

But what we ARE saying is that channels give you a real sense of the demand in your local market. And if you aren’t competitive in your marketplace, no amount of extra investment into, web design, social media, seo, etc… will make up for it.

So here is the solution: List your accommodation with Southern Staying South Africa it's a local company. They are new in the market but offers a great product. Listing your accommodation with Southern Staying is 100% free when it comes to uploading and hosting. Guests book accommodation for free. Hosts are only required to pay a 12% booking fee if a booking was successfully generated and processed via the Southern Staying website. There is no VAT payable. And always they verify availability and pricing before a booking is confirmed.

WHAT IF YOU ARE NOT A VACATION ACCOMMODATION HOST:

Funny! - book your holidays and stays with Southern Staying!

TEAM: Sometimes you just have to let go!