Accommodation

jvz

Apr 16, 2018, 4:42:02 PM4/16/18
to Staying Classifieds Property Portal

Southern Staying Vacation Accommodation

Homes

Beach Houses

Apartments

Guesthouses

Farm Stays

List and or Book your Accommodation

We understand your unique needs

Whether you are an accommodation Host, or a vacation Guest we understand your needs. We focus on listing accommodation that is local, in South Africa, while we market to guests world wide. Be prouldy South Staying South Africa.

            Best Rates!

Self-catering

Self-catering Accommodation

Self-catering holiday homes are one of the most affordable travel and stay options and certainly the most popular on our Southern Staying website. Space and Privacy, way to go!

Overnight Stays

Overnight Stays

For thoses easy getaways and business travels we always suggest guesthouses. From luxury to affordable, South Africa is blessed with some of the best places to stay in the world!

southernstaying.co.za

Rentals

Vacation Rentals

Southern Staying Vacation Rentals really inspires new ways in living and staying and that is simply because Winners choose Winners. Check out our great accommdation options and enquire now!

FIND HOMES TO SUITE YOUR LIFESTYLE

ABOUT US

We are a local South Africa based company, registered way back in 2009. The founders are Johan van Zyl CEO, Ancabe [Jurist], Nathali von Hollstein [Manager]

SERVICES

• Listing Accommodation

• Marketing & Networking

• Bookings / Reservations