Arduino supplier

Austin Bingham

Mar 25, 2011, 10:16:44 AM3/25/11
to Stavanger HackerSpace
A couple of you had Arduino boards, and I'd like to get one myself.
Where's the best place to pick one up?

I figure I'll need to mail-order it, so if anyone else is interested
in picking one up maybe we can save on shipping.

Austin

Aaron

Mar 26, 2011, 2:14:23 AM3/26/11
to Stavanger HackerSpace
Maker Shed (makershed.com) is where I picked my Arduino up. The Uno
is the latest version that most new(er) tutorials reference.
I also picked up a great book from them called _Make: Electronics_ It
has a great bunch of projects where you bust things, build things and
test things out to learn how they work. Right now, of great interest
to me is the section on 555 timers. I'm using what I learn there to
try and build a mechanical intervalometer for my camera in relation to
the kite project.

If you're going to place an order, I might be interested in picking up
a few items to cut down on the shipping cost. I'm away for the
weekend, but I will figure out what I would like to order on monday,
if you can hold off.