Meeting Reminder

Aaron

Mar 22, 2011, 4:50:48 PM3/22/11
to Stavanger HackerSpace
Just a reminder, we're meeting at the proposed HackerSpace at kl 18:00
on Thursday. It's located at Madlalia 42. You can find a map here:
http://goo.gl/maps/PgVQ

Bring some ideas for projects, projects you're working on, projects
you've finished, or anything else you'd like to share.

I hope everybody can make it!

fenre

Mar 23, 2011, 5:11:52 AM3/23/11
to Stavanger HackerSpace
Those of you who don't have cars, take the number 6 or 7 buses, and
get off by the Kiwi grocery store near the University.

Then continue down the street to the left of the store towards the
sea.

Call me on 92603798 for further instructions if needed.

Thomas

Mar 24, 2011, 4:20:16 PM3/24/11
to Stavanger HackerSpace
Thanks for having us. It was great to meet you all.
Thanks Aaron for brining snacks and sharing oranges.
No thanks to me for leaving my orange peel on the table... Oh well...
looking forward to next week.
T.

Aaron

Mar 24, 2011, 5:11:45 PM3/24/11
to Stavanger HackerSpace
No problem, and don't sweat the orange peels. I remembered them just
before I left and disposed of them. I wanted to get off on the right
foot and not leave a giant mess as part of our first meeting.

fenre

Mar 24, 2011, 6:03:02 PM3/24/11
to Stavanger HackerSpace
I stayed out there till now, and made one of the wooden workhorses.
There is a much bigger mess now then when you left :P