Buzz support

1 view

terminus

Feb 19, 2010, 1:30:45 AM2/19/10
to statz-discuss
I realise that Statz is currently dead as a project, but if anyone
from Google is on this list, now might be a good time to use some of
your 20% time to revive it, at least to add Buzz support...? I don't
know about others, but I still use Statz almost every day.

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, consumer advocate, geek

Dave MacLachlan

Feb 19, 2010, 1:35:19 AM2/19/10
to statz-...@googlegroups.com

On Feb 18, 2010, at 10:30 PM, terminus wrote:

> I realise that Statz is currently dead as a project, but if anyone
> from Google is on this list, now might be a good time to use some of
> your 20% time to revive it, at least to add Buzz support...? I don't
> know about others, but I still use Statz almost every day.

Hey there...

Buzz currently doesn't have an API, so it's not possible right now.

I haven't touched the Statz code for a while, but once Buzz has an
API, implementing it in Statz is certainly not out of the question.

Cheers,
Dave