No accounts available

Jacob

Dec 5, 2007, 5:56:31 PM12/5/07
to statz-discuss
Perhaps I'm missing something, but I just downloaded stats, and it is
not showing any accounts that I can add. This happens in both the
initial setup, and after the stats application launches. The "Add an
account" menu is empty.

I'm running Leopard on an iBook G4.

Dave MacLachlan

Dec 5, 2007, 7:37:40 PM12/5/07
to statz-...@googlegroups.com

Interesting...

Jacob, do you have iChat, Colloquy, Adium or Skype installed?

Cheers,
Dave

Jacob

Dec 6, 2007, 2:13:32 AM12/6/07
to statz-discuss

On Dec 5, 5:37 pm, Dave MacLachlan <dmacl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jacob, do you have iChat, Colloquy, Adium or Skype installed?

iChat should be installed by default with Leopard, and Adium and Skype
were both actively running when i set up statz.

Jacob

Dec 6, 2007, 3:12:38 AM12/6/07
to statz-discuss
I checked out the source code from subversion (rev 84) and rebuilt the
app and now it finds my iChat, Adium, and Skype accounts.

Even after having run my own compiled version, and then tried running
the 0.8 version I downloaded, and the 0.8 version still didn't find
any account services.