Status Icon

johnrichey

Dec 6, 2007, 10:38:05 PM12/6/07
to statz-discuss
Can you make it update the status icon for all programs?

Dave MacLachlan

Dec 7, 2007, 12:30:37 AM12/7/07
to statz-...@googlegroups.com

On Dec 06, 2007, at 19:38 , johnrichey wrote:

> Can you make it update the status icon for all programs?

Which status icon is it not updating for you john?

Or maybe I'm confused as to what you are looking for.

Cheers,
Dave

johnrichey

Dec 8, 2007, 8:58:41 PM12/8/07
to statz-discuss
I mean the icon which is "your picture" in each application.
Currently I have to go in and switch each one. Adium for example can
now read from the same database as ours for iChat. It would be cool
to have the Statz app read that data and apply the icon to all of the
programs at the same time.

Dave MacLachlan

Dec 11, 2007, 11:03:17 AM12/11/07
to statz-...@googlegroups.com