Fwd: Job Ad: we're hiring. bootcamp for the next gen. of prog. wonks

Pachacutec

Jun 27, 2006, 1:00:31 PM6/27/06
to stateproject...@googlegroups.com, stateprojec...@googlegroups.com, stateproj...@googlegroups.com, stateproject-...@googlegroups.com, stateprojec...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproj...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproject-...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproj...@googlegroups.com, statepro...@googlegroups.com, stateprojec...@googlegroups.com, stateproject...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproject...@googlegroups.com, stateproj...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateprojec...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateprojec...@googlegroups.com, stateprojec...@googlegroups.com, stateproject-...@googlegroups.com, stateproject...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproject...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproj...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, statepro...@googlegroups.com, stateprojec...@googlegroups.com, stateproject...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateprojec...@googlegroups.com, statepro...@googlegroups.com, stateproject...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproj...@googlegroups.com
Please see below.