Exclusive Author Conference Call: 50 Simple Things You Can Do to Fight the Right

Pachacutec

Jun 20, 2006, 10:41:43 AM6/20/06
to stateproject...@googlegroups.com, stateprojec...@googlegroups.com, stateproj...@googlegroups.com, stateproject-...@googlegroups.com, stateprojec...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproj...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproject-...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproj...@googlegroups.com, statepro...@googlegroups.com, stateprojec...@googlegroups.com, stateproject...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproject...@googlegroups.com, stateproj...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateprojec...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateprojec...@googlegroups.com, stateprojec...@googlegroups.com, stateproject-...@googlegroups.com, stateproject...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproject...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproj...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, statepro...@googlegroups.com, stateprojec...@googlegroups.com, stateproject...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateprojec...@googlegroups.com, statepro...@googlegroups.com, stateproject...@googlegroups.com, stateproje...@googlegroups.com, stateproj...@googlegroups.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0977689700/sr=8-1/qid=1150813481/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-0072536-4146255?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Exclusive for Roots Project Members!!!!

When:   Monday, June 26, 6PM EST/3PM PST

Dial-in Number: (641) 297-4600
Access code: 367086#

I wrote to you all about this book after I met with author John Javna at YearlyKos.  Now I'm delighted to tell you John will make time just for you to join us in a conference call.

The format of the call will be as follows:  John will make a short presentation for about 10 minutes.  Then we will open up the call to questions, ending the call after one hour has passed.

If you can, please buy the book before the call.  To maximize everyone's use of time, please prepare (if you can) any questions you have so we can really pick John's brain.  The more time it takes for us to articulate our questions, the less time we have to get ideas and insights from John!

As I mentioned, we're adopting this book as our Roots Project "Field Manual."  The wide range of ideas in this book allows for easy action for anyone, anywhere in the country, from rural Nebraska to downtown Boston.  I hope sincerely you will be able to join us for this fantastic community building, movement building conversation.

Again, here's the Amazon link to the book, but you should be able to get it at any bricks-and-mortar bookstore of your choice:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0977689700/sr=8-1/qid=1150813481/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-0072536-4146255?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Participating in this call will be one way for all of you who could not attend YearlyKos to participate in that event vicariously.  For my part, I'm committed to doing whatever I can to help all of you in every state be successful.  I can't think of a better way than to put the tools John has assembled for you in your hands.

I sincerely hope you can join us next week for this call; I'll post a reminder over the weekend.

Much love!

Pach

Pachacutec

Jun 25, 2006, 10:37:52 AM6/25/06
[...]
This is a reminder to everyone about tomorrow's conference call.  I hope lots of people can join us!  We'll get some notes or audio out and available to everyone afterward who can't, but I'm hoping for lots of participation.

Best,

Pach