I've been out of state.

jane smythe

Aug 24, 2006, 6:59:36 AM8/24/06
to stateproje...@googlegroups.com
whats been happening?

Do you Yahoo!?

STSMI...@aol.com

Aug 24, 2006, 7:40:23 AM8/24/06
to stateproje...@googlegroups.com
Nothing going on with the Roots project here in Tampa, I'm afraid.  We're overwhelmed with campaign and early voting/primary stuff right now.  Is everyone else experiencing the same thing?

BTW, if anyone is in Florida 9, we need help on Phyllis Busansky's campaign.  We're putting together a steering committee and will meet this coming Tuesday at 6:30pm at her office to begin planning our ground game for Hillsborough County.  Let me know if you're interested in helping us.

Thanks,
Susan
PS  Went to DFA headquarters in Burlington last week for a DFA Trust Retreat and Ned Lamont paid us a visit.  He was great!

Susan Smith