Thoughts on Net Neutrality

Audrey Yoeckel

Jun 20, 2006, 12:35:40 PM6/20/06
to stateproj...@googlegroups.com
I've been going through my emails. I subscribe to a number of news letters. Some are marketing, some are for writers and authors. Some have already sent emails about NN but very few. I'm notifying all of them about the issue and how it could impact them. Especially the small marketers and affiliate programs.

Last night, it dawned on me how advertisers would be hurt by this as well. Popular sites that don't have the high income usually sell space or post ads for affiliates. (like FDL) If they can't get in a high tier, it won't just hurt the site's income but every advertiser on the site as well. Never mind that they could be banned outright like AOL did to PayPal.

Just thinkin'.