SM: Yo-Yo market may become history now

Deepak Singh

Dec 20, 2009, 10:18:28 PM12/20/09
to stateoft...@googlegroups.com
Read State of the Market blog - http://www.stateofthemarket.net/blog/

DEC

21

Yo-Yo market a History now?

Filed Under (Market Observations) by Deepak Singh on 21-12-2009

Market generally reflects what’s happening in the real economy.

After dramatic fall in 2008 and recovery in 2009, economies are stabilizing across the globe. And Global Financial markets are reflecting this with sideways movement. There are doubts over the strength and durability of the economic recovery but very few people are ready to buy that Global economies can collapse once again. And it is because of this reason: One can assume that 2010 will be dramatically different from 2008 and 2009.

It’s likely we may not see Yo-Yo market in near to medium term. 2010 may well be year of transition…transition to stability.

Read the rest of this entry »

DEC

21

Trading Notes

Filed Under (members only) by Deepak Singh on 21-12-2009

I have compiled few market observations purely based on market data. No opinions. I hope you will find it interesting.

Read the rest of this entry »

DEC

20

2 stocks ready to breakout

Filed Under (members only) by Deepak Singh on 20-12-2009

There are two stocks which are pure play on Power T&D spending - KEC International and Jyoti Structures. Technically both stocks are ready to explode on the upside

Read the rest of this entry »

DEC

20

3 Stocks: Ready to Run

Filed Under (Stock Call) by Deepak Singh on 20-12-2009

Here are three stocks that appear ready to run…

Read the rest of this entry »

Read State of the Market blog - http://www.stateofthemarket.net/blog/
dec2109in2.jpg
dec1609in4.jpg