Closing CY 2009

1 view

Deepak Singh

Dec 28, 2009, 10:19:40 PM12/28/09
to stateoft...@googlegroups.com
Read State of the Market blog - http://www.stateofthemarket.net/blog/

Market has a job at hand - How to close the year and December Series? It has been a phenomenal year for investors but it seems traders/investors may not like to rest easy and end the year with another upmove - breaking out above resistance area of 5180-5200.

It seems the next 3 days - we may see an interesting battle: Breakout hoga…breakout naheen hoga. My gut feel: breakout will happen but only on last day of December.

Till that happens, keep chanting - Market loves me, market loves me not…if you are sitting on long Nifty positions :-)

Read the rest of this entry »

DEC

29

Investment Strategy: Transition

Filed Under (Market Observations, Trading Strategy) by Deepak Singh on 29-12-2009

Investment decisions mostly are driven by recent experiences/learnings.

2008 and 2009 has changed people’s approach to the market for good. No one is ready to take things for granted now. Most of the conventional theories have been thrown out of window. But with economy returning back to normal, investors may have to unlearn many of the lessons of 2008-2009. Are you ready for new market environment?

Read the rest of this entry »

DEC

28

Protected: Technical Observations

Filed Under (members only) by Deepak Singh on 28-12-2009

I have compiled few market observations purely based on market data. No opinions. I hope you will find it interesting.

Read the rest of this entry »

DEC

28

Ashok Leyland: Some Observations

Filed Under (Stock Observations) by Deepak Singh on 28-12-2009

Are you planning to invest in Ashok Leyland stock? Here are some observations

Read the rest of this entry »

DEC

28

Sectoral Performance Report

Filed Under (Sector View) by Deepak Singh on 28-12-2009

How are sectors contributing to overall market’s performance. Well, let us have a look at the last one week and last month sectoral performance to get a deeper understanding of where different sectors stand.

Read the rest of this entry »

DEC

28

Nifty: The moving average to watch

Filed Under (Market View, Nifty Observations) by Deepak Singh on 28-12-2009

Which is one level/moving average that has acted as the most consistent resistance/support level for Nifty in last couple of years? What do footprints on charts suggest?

Read the rest of this entry »

DEC

26

Why Morgan Stanley is bearish on Infosys stock?

Filed Under (Stock Observations) by Deepak Singh on 26-12-2009

Infosys had an annual analyst day earlier in December. Post that meet, Morgan Stanley has come out with bearish view on the stock (not on the company). Their 12-month price target is 1775 and here’s why?

Read the rest of this entry »

Read State of the Market blog - http://www.stateofthemarket.net/blog/
dec2909in22.jpg
icon_smile.gif