January Sentiment

Deepak Singh

Jan 31, 2010, 8:44:49 PM1/31/10
to stateoft...@googlegroups.com
Read State of the Market blog - http://www.stateofthemarket.net/blog/

Since 1950, the S&P has matched its January performance more than 90% of the time. There is strong belief that January sets the tone for the rest of the year at least for US markets. Since, Financial markets are highly correlated now-a-days - does that mean 2010 will be down year?

Read the rest of this entry »

JAN

31

Rewind January 2010 Posts

Filed Under (Miscellaneous) by Deepak Singh on 31-01-2010

2008-2009-2010

I made the above slide show on 31st December. Let us look back at some of the interesting posts of Jan 2010

Read the rest of this entry »

JAN

30

How to trade Nifty on IIP/Credit policy day?

Filed Under (Trading Skills) by Deepak Singh on 30-01-2010

Friday was a great turnaround trading day for Nifty intra-day traders. I have always found IIP days/Credit Policy day to be great trading opportunity days purely from intra-day perspective.

Here’s why?

Read the rest of this entry »

JAN

30

Sectoral Performance Report

Filed Under (Sector View) by Deepak Singh on 30-01-2010

How are sectors contributing to overall market’s performance. Well, let us have a look at the last one week and last month sectoral performance to get a deeper understanding of where different sectors stand.

Read the rest of this entry »

oct2109in1.png
jan3010in11.png
nov1609in29.jpg